Working as a Senior Associate on behalf of Decipher Group (UK) Limited from their offices in Macclesfield, Manchester and London, Optimise have managed a portfolio of clients.
Projects Optimise have supported on to date are:
- Delay Analysis: For a 1.5m Engineering Services Sub-Contractor package Optimise created an Extension of Time and Loss and Expense claim (‘EOT’) to support final account negotiations, £200k delta.
- Delay Analysis: For a £30m power converter station on Deeside Industrial Park Optimise supported in the forensic analysis of the construction programme, EOT and pre-construction activities.
- Project Management: For a £15m hotel development Optimise supported the creation of the supply chain strategy following a period of delay. Optimise were also commissioned to resolve trade package coordination issues and advise the site team of tactical actions to avoid conflict.
- Commercial Review: £60m waste to energy – Optimise supported with an Extension of Time and Loss & Expense claim for the delays associated with the coordination of the construction works and operational functions.
- Claim Management: For a £27m Commercial Office with 7 floors and basement in London, Optimise created and implemented commercial strategies to mitigate the Contractors exposure to uncapped LADs, running at £100k per week (£3.6 million total exposure).